East Coast Digital Radio - Layne Vuitton “Rep My City” (@LayneVuitton) @eastcoastmp3

I have to admit looking at the cover photo I wasn't expecting allot. Thought it was going to be really corny. Almost didn't check it. But I was pleasently suprised by the bumping south tracks. The voice and delivery actually really reminds of old school Ludacris. Beat bumps pretty good hook nice energy. 
Plus you can have any city chant. Plus you can do a cool remix from people from different cities



Download DJ Pack
East Coast Digital Radio Link


Money Layne has been crafting his gift in the rap game since his adolescence years. Layne was writing lyrics in grammar school and recorded his first song when he was sixteen. Layne's talent for writing grew as he did and his influences were U.G.K., 8 Ball & MJG, Ghetto Boys, 2Pac, & Outkast to name a few not to mention a bottle of Hennessy and some high grade Dro.
Layne has lived the life of hustler and has a few life experiences that you can live with him, while you're listening to his music. His stories come from personal experience and in his own words, Layne describes his music as a representation of Southern Hustle meets the Universal Language, talk of things that anyone can relate to, especially hustlers alike.
Money Layne has toured throughout his home state of Tennessee for several years as an original member of a group known all over middle Tennessee as The Cartel Fam, and all throughout the central & south eastern region of the United States with artists on Drae Jackson's roster including Crime Mob, Nappy Roots, & Juvenile. His ultimate goal in his music career is that it consumes his life even more and it becomes such a lifestyle in his everyday, that there's almost not going to be enough of him to take it all in.
Money Layne has been in the studio night and day preparing for the drop of his soon to be released self titled album "Underestimated". Layne says "Hard times through no opportunity is where my drive comes from. The drive taught me to use my heart as a guide in the hustle game. For my family, my future, and my soul, I have created my Own opportunity with the gift the Lord gave me, the Hustle. The Hustle put me on the grind, made me bread, and gave me life experiences that blessed me with a way to tell my life stories. Its My hustle, My time, My life."
Links


For Booking, Drops, Features, etc.
Contact
Drae Jackson @ 404.667.7611





East Coast Digital Radio

Comments

Popular Posts