J Pizzle f/ Jus Foreign - "I Feel Like" @j_music @imjusforeign @dgainzbeats


Chicago's Own and Distinguished Gorillaz Records recording artist J Pizzle unleashes the official video for the smash hit "I Feel Like" featuring Jus Foreign, produced and directed by @DGainzBeats.





There's artist who's skill can last the test of time and continue to be relevant throughout the evolution of music. Pizzle fits the criteria. From movie soundtrack deals on the Solon movie under city scope records to Major label development agreements  he has done and seen it all.
John pittman aka J Pizzle, was born and raised in Chicago. He started rapping at the age of 13 and hasn't stopped since. Just like his musical influences, 2pac, Kanye, bone thugs, snoop dog and biggie, Pizzle's creative rap styles combines sharp lyrics and realism with an element of fun.
J Pizzle fierce work ethic allowed him to move to Orlando and getting the chance to work in some of the best studios around. Because of his unique talents celebrity's with such as jail bird, drum squad,Drumma Boy sought after him for exclusive projects. In addition to being a world class artist, Pizzle performance on stage lead him to doing shows alongside of Gucci Mane, Plies, OJ Da Juiceman and Lil Boosie.
When asked "who do you compare yourself to?" Pizzle responds "I compare my self again to anyone who is successful and has done what some will call the impossible that's making a goal for yourself and reaching it I do plan on being a artist who try's his best to be number 1 and I respect all who have came before me". He aspires to be an example of living your dreams while being successful when you do it.
"I want people to know that I love all music I feel like if it's hot it's hot and I want people to know that I plan on doing all different type of music forms, from pop to hard core rap I believe in working hard and enjoying making music" says Pizzle when he is asked to explain his musical style.
From a visual perspective, J Pizzle has had the stature and ability to work with international brand d bands in major hubs such as Las Vegas. Pizzle is now working with celebrity director and musician DGainz. They have already completed a few visual projects with more to come.

Facebook

Instagram:

Twitter:

Sound Cloud


Comments

Popular Posts