Eries - "Long Way To Go" @eriescornelius @JeeJuh @aftermasterhd


“Long Way To Go,” fully expresses my thoughts and beliefs on the outcome of the U.S. presidential election, and how we should come together to promote unity and acceptance. Maybe your candidate won, or maybe your candidate didn’t win. Regardless of the outcome, we have to accept the changes that have occurred. We have to have faith that the right decisions will be made on behalf of the United States, and we have to continue to show our support and empathy towards one another during this time of change.



In Stores Now!
GooglePlay: http://bit.ly/2fGLbPL

Director: Tomas Villegas
Editing: Tomas Villegas, Eries Cornelius

“Long Way To Go”
Written by: Eries Cornelius
Produced by: Dustin James "Corbett" for Jee Juh Productions
Recorded and Mixed by: Eries Cornelius at YCTP Music Studios
Mastered by: AfterMaster Audio Labs, Hollywood, CA. USA
Published by: YCTP Music Publishing (ASCAP)


Bio: My name is Eries Cornelius; I’m an American songwriter, music producer, and recording engineer. I was a nobody just last week, to some I am still a nobody. When I was 17 years old I slowed down and took a good look at my life. I was a thief, I was getting into fights, getting into trouble at school, and none of my friends were good influences. It was time for a change. In 2003, I joined the Marines and served all over the world in over 13 different countries. After honorably discharging from the Marines, I enrolled in Full Sail University, under their Recording Arts program for music engineering and music production. Ever since I was 12 years old, I had been either making music, or using music as a form of expression of my thoughts and identity.

Social Media Sites:

Comments

Popular Posts